Due to various requests the final deadline of the submission of papers has been extended.
Deadline for Paper Submission 30 May 2013 =========================================================
It is our great pleasure to announce the 2013 IEEE Conference on E-Learning, E-Management and E-Services (IC3e 2013) to be held in Kuching, Sarawak, MALAYSIA. from 2 - 4 December 2013. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and development activities in e-Learning, e-Management, and e-Services.
IC3e 2013 is sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Computer Chapter and co-organised by IEEE Victoria Section. The Proceedings of 2013 IEEE Conference on E-Learning, E-Management and E-Services (IC3e 2013) will be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
Papers on original works are solicited on a variety of topics, including but not limited to the following conference tracks:
• Technologies and Platforms
• Emerging hardware and software for e-Learning
• Infrastructure and Portals
• Authoring and Content Management Tools
• Developing e-Learning Contents
• e-Learning Architecture
• e-Learning Pedagogical Models and Strategies
• e-Learning Evaluation and Effectiveness Models
• e-Learning and New Media
• Delivery and Ethical Issues in e-Learning
• Future Trends and Issues in e-Learning
• Infrastructure, Architecture and Tools for e-Management
• Applications for e-Management
• Innovative Models in e-Management
• e-Payment Systems
• Future Trends and Issues in e-Management
• Web Services and Grid Services
• Semantic Web and Ontology
• Web Intelligence, Agents and Personalization
• Pervasive, Mobile and Peer-to-Peer Computing Technologies
• Context-Aware, Location-based and Autonomous Computing
• Security, Privacy and Trust for e-Service
• Payment Technologies for e-Service
• Software and Hardware for e-Services
Please submit full papers to the Conference website address http://edas.info/N14707
Further information can be obtained from the following website :
Kindly forward this email to other interested parties.
Call for Reviewers
The IC3e 2013 will implement a double blind peer review process. Each paper will be decided with a minimum of three reviewers. Do sign up as a reviewer by sending email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nor Azura Md Ghani
Program Chair (IC3e 2013)
2013 IEEE Conference on E-Learning, E-Management and E-Services