Search DU CTLAT Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

eLearners.com: The Top Reason to Go Back to School


Why continue your education? According to a May 2011 poll conducted by the Aslanian Market Research group, the overwhelming majority of those surveyed said they were returning to school for career-related reasons:

1. 42 percent of respondents sought education to help advance in their current job
2. 22 percent were interested in a career change


That was certainly the case for Tony Ross of Baltimore, Maryland, who earned his associate degree in Business online at Penn Foster College in 2007. "I wanted to be in the best position to change careers down the road and I believe a degree allows me to do that," says Ross. "I also decided to earn a degree to set an example for my children."




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment