Search DU CTLAT Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

EduDemic: March 20, 2012


Posted: 29 Mar 2012 09:31 AM PDT
This is the kind of story that makes me love what I do. If I'm ever feeling like the work I do (integrating technology) is not important, I should just watch this video and read the story.


What’s Happening On April 2nd?
Posted: 29 Mar 2012 07:53 AM PDT
We've been hard at work on a few pretty major projects here at Edudemic. The first of those is finally set to launch and we couldn't be more excited. So we thought we'd have a little fun with it.

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 06:00 AM PDT
If you're a Facebook user, you've likely heard of the relatively new design for your profile page. But if you oversee a brand / org page (say, for your classroom or school) then you should know that your page is going to be pushed into the new Timeline mode at the end of the month.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment