Search DU CTLAT Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Inside Higher Ed BlogU: March 12, 2012









http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs




Games are fun and educational. But can they be used in First-Year Composition? 



It’s been seventy-one days since we made New Year’s resolutions. For those of us who resolved to learn something new this year, “lifelong learning” has never been easier.



The hardest part about sitting down to write is the actual beginning of making the clackity sound on the keyboard. I can get myself in the chair. I can turn on my machine. I can cruise around on the Internet, and type up a blog post or two about being in graduate school. But when it comes to getting into the nitty gritty of writing the dissertation, starting is the hardest part.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment