Search DU CTLAT Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EduDemic: The 3 Characteristics Of A Great Teacher and MORE!!!

 

 
Posted: 10 Sep 2012 04:45 PM PDT
google_drive
Google Drive is one of the most controversial yet useful edtech tools today. Some people hate the new 'drive' features and others can't live without them. In any case, there are a few updates to Google Drive that you should know about.

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 02:45 PM PDT
APPLE IPAD
My brother recently built a shelf for my daughter’s room. It is in the likeness of a boat that she will one day spend sunny afternoons on, cruising around Plymouth harbor. He used a saw, a hammer, glue and other assorted tools that I couldn’t explain or name. I am not a carpenter nor am I skilled at building anything with my hands.


Posted: 10 Sep 2012 10:35 AM PDT
fingerprint
What's the #1 comment for improvement I hear after a day of site professional learning? "It doesn't apply to me" or "I wish we could learn about _____." Students list this as one of their top wishes as well. Ask them.

 
Posted: 10 Sep 2012 07:05 AM PDT
great-teacher
I still believe it boils down to GREAT teachers that instill the 3 R's - RELEVANCE, RIGOR, and RELATIONSHIPS in everyday practice. What does this mean?

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 04:05 AM PDT
edtechglobal
During the past month, Katie and I have been working our tails off to make the upcoming September issue of the Edudemic Magazine for iPad (comes out tomorrow!) as helpful as possible to all teachers around the world. To do so, we spoke with teachers from, well, around the world.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment