2012 Internship Symposium
Friday, November 2, 2012
8:45 a.m. – 12 noon
PSB First Floor
in all majors who held internships recently are invited to participate in the 2012 Internship Symposium on Friday, November 2, 2012 in the Professional Schools Building (PSB). Set-up begins at 8:15 a.m.; program begins at 8:45 a.m.
• At the Symposium, students may present and demonstrate their summer research and creative work projects to the Dillard community.
2012 Internship Symposium is a great opportunity for Dillard students to learn about exciting internships held by students across the campus.
• Participants and guests will see demonstrations of exciting projects developed by individual students and their faculty mentors in various majors.
• Participants may use posters and PowerPoint to present their work and bring samples of their work to demonstrate. Participants are also encouraged to send photos of their internships to include in a collage at the event.
• Students interested in knowing about how to obtain internships will want to attend the
2012 Internship Symposium.
• Bring friends and classmates to see what you did on your internship.
Entry forms are attached. Interested students are asked to complete and submit this form to the Office of Undergraduate Research by 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, October, 31, 2012.
For additional information, call 816-4446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research, PSB 250, 504-816-4446, email@example.com