Search DU CTLAT Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

UNCF-United Negro College Fund: Give a gift to a college student in need


Give to UNCF
Yes, we have. National educational trends show our students not only desire a bachelor's degree, but also crave higher levels of training. In increasing numbers, they are going on to complete professional degrees.
Dear UNCF Friend and Supporter,
 
I want to share my best wishes for this season. They are the same for this holiday season as they are all year long:
·        I wish that no child of any ethnic background ever has to turn aside the chance to go to college because he or she just can't afford it.
·        I wish that every bright young person could realize his or her full potential (we will all benefit from that).
·        I wish that no one who goes to college has to drop out before graduation because money is short.
·        I wish we could make the world better with more teachers, more doctors, more scientists, more artists, more entrepreneurs and more leaders.
·        I wish the future of America and its position in the world could be strengthened by better educating our children.
 
Those are my wishes for the holidays. And I hope you'll help them come to pass.
 
Your support right now will allow us to give deserving students and their families the best possible gift for the holidays: that they will be able to go to, or stay in, college.
 
These are my best wishes and I am sure, as a loyal UNCF supporter, some of yours.
 
Thank you so much for your ongoing support.
 
Sincerely,

Michael L. Lomax
Michael L. Lomax, Ph.D.
President & CEO
UNCF - United Negro College Fund
 UNCF- 1805 7th street NW Washington DC 20001  | 202 810 0200
 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment