Professional Grant Development WorkshopMaster the techniques of writing superior and winning proposalsMay 8 -10, 20138:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.To be held at:Tulane University New Orleans, LA
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This intense three-day proposal writing workshop is geared for: 1) experienced writers who wish to strengthen and update their proposal writing skills, and 2) beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing successful proposals from various funding agencies. Whether you are a researcher in the sciences or social sciences, or an education or non-profit professional, our training will provide you with the skills you need to write winning proposals!
Participants Will Learn How To:
• Navigate the world of grant procurement
• Research and identify potential funding sources
• Address the guidelines of private, foundation, corporation, and federal applications
• Find foundation and corporate giving sources specific to the State of Louisiana
• Understand the new federal regulations for proposals
• Comprehend the review process, and attend to key points for reviewers
• Write winning proposals that stand out against competing submissions
• Develop focused and realistic budgets
• Ensure your proposal demonstrates excellence and innovation
• Package professional grant proposal submissions
Our goal is for you to walk away with a grant design, abstract, and budget outline specific to your project, research, or interests – and ultimately – submit winning proposals!.
*Space is limited, and since this class fills-up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*Workshop Fee: $595.00 (including tuition, materials, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
Rebate of $50.00 per person is given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
Please visit our website,
Or call us toll free at (866)-704-7268 or (571) 257-8864
May 8-10, 2013
New Orleans, LA
"Professional Development Grant Writing", Workshop
April 26, 2013
2:00 - 4:00 pm (EST)
"Fundamentals of Proposal Writing" Webinar
Tulane University is not endorsing or sponsoring the activities conducted by The Grant Training Center on the University. The relationship between Tulane University and The Grant Training Center is solely that of licensor and licensee.