Registration is now open for the 2012 MSIRPC Regional Conference-New Orleans. Dillard University and Southern University at Baton Rouge will host a "Regional" Minority Serving Institutions Research Partnership Conference (MSIRPC) on November 15-16, 2012 here at Dillard University, in the Professional Schools Building. The MSIRPC agenda will include:
• National Science Foundation: Program Directors from the National Science Foundation (NSF) will be conducting workshops for Math Science Partnership and other current NSF grant solicitations as well as one-on-one sessions (by appointment only) with potential applicants.
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Opportunities and Best Practices for Sustainability Initiatives and funding opportunities
• Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Program Directors will be participating and will provide information on resources and opportunities with the Commission.
• Opportunities and Best Practices forInternational Research and Institutional Collaborations
• Opportunities and Best Practices for Grant and Contract Funding
• Strengthening Tech Transfer and Commercialization for emerging research instutions
Click on link below to register for this event.
When you register, use the drop down arrow to select “Pay at Event” for your payment option.
Then contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Karen Bailey Coleman, M.Ed.
Sponsored Research Associate
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Rosenwald Room 225
2601 Gentilly Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70122
(504) 816-4796 Office
(504) 816-4011 Fax