Below is a list of new data collection additions to the ICPSR data archive along with a list of released data collections that have been updated:
· 29041 Course of Domestic Abuse Among Chicago's Elderly: Risk Factors, Protective Behaviors, and Police Intervention, 2006-2009
· 29742 Developing Uniform Performance Measures for Policing in the United States: A Pilot Project in Four Agencies, 2008-2009
· 34586 Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data: Offenses Known and Clearances by Arrest, 2011
· 34588 Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data: Supplementary Homicide Reports, 2011
· 34590 CBS News/New York Times National Poll, January #2, 2012
· 34594 Eurobarometer 75.1 EP: Women in the European Union, February-March 2011
· 27024 National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health), 1994-2008: Contextual Data [Restricted Use]
· 29282 National Survey of Midlife Development in the United States (MIDUS II): Biomarker Project, 2004-2009
· 30601 Third International Mathematics and Science Study: International Curriculum Analysis, 1992-1995
· 34222 Eurobarometer 74.1: Poverty and Social Exclusion, Mobile Phone Use, Economic Crisis, and International Trade, August-September 2010
· 34242 Eurobarometer 74.2: Europe 2020, the Financial and Economic Crisis, and Information on European Political Matters, November-December 2010
· 34264 Eurobarometer 74.3: The European Parliament, Energy Supply, Data Protection and Electronic Identity, Chemical Labeling and Rare Diseases, November-December 2010
· 34414 Measures of Effective Teaching: Grantee Files, 2009-2011
Note: Additional SAMHDA studies may be available though they are not listed in this email/web site announcement.
Director, Undergraduate Research
Human Subjects Research Protection/IRB
Ensuring students more than a degree.
2601 Gentilly Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70122