Gaining the Upper Hand on the Next Generation Learning Space
Online presentation: May 15, 2012 @ 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET
You are invited to an online presentation given by Charlie Kanavel, CEO of The Kanavel Group and former director of technology for the Campbell Union High School District. Charlie will share key insights he gained from his years of hands-on and consultative experience delivering technology to classrooms, supporting staff, and lowering costs for organizations.
Joining Charlie is Ken Liska, systems engineer, NetApp and virtualization technology specialist. As many institutions are now deploying desktop virtualization, Ken will discuss the advantages of an architectural approach to a system that supports voice, video and data.
This presentation will explain the benefits of deploying a purpose-built computing architecture that powers virtualized data centers and clouds.
Hear how this approach to the next generation learning and workspace will:
- Allow an anytime, anywhere learning and work environment
- Streamline the costs and complexity associated with managing desktop environments
- Provide more services using an agile framework
- Support voice, video, and data—all with one common data center and collaboration architecture
- Charlie Kanavel, CEO, The Kanavel Group
- Ken Liska, virtualization specialist, NetApp Public Sector
- Linda Briggs, contributing editor, Campus Technology
Can't make the live presentation? Register here now, then view the recording at your convenience.
Campus Technology and Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., NetApp