Cc: Dr. Phyllis Dawkins, Associate Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dr. Toya Barnes-Teamer, Vice-President for Student Success
Dr. Alecia Cyprian, Assistant Vice-President for Enrollment Management
From: Pam England, Registrar/Director of Records & Registration
Date: April 29, 2012
Re: Spring 2012 Final Grades
The myDU portal for the entry of final grades is OPEN. Final grades are due Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 12 noon.
Guidelines for myDU grade entry:
- If a student does not appear on your roster please contact me immediately via your DU email account
- Enter the last day of attendance and the number absences for each student. The system will not let you submit your grades without the last date of attendance and number of absences.
· Every student should receive a final grade of either A, B, C, D, P, F, NC, FA or I (incomplete)
· All zero credit courses should issue a grade of “P” for pass and “NC” for no credit.
· Only issue “I” (incomplete) for those students whom you have made arrangements with to submit final work at a later date. Please see page 20 in the current catalog.
· For students who did not successfully complete the course due to the Attendance Policy should be issued a grade of “FA” Failure for Attendance.
- ALL FINAL GRADES ARE DUE at 12noon on Tuesday, May 8th.
Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to access your course(s) on myDU and if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!